Indoor Air Quality
Utah has some of the worst air in the country with it’s high levels of pollution and seasonal inversions. The air quality inside our homes is often overlooked but very important to consider. The air between the walls of your home can be holding more pollution and contaminants than the polluted outside air. We spend most of our lives inside, so why not breath clean, comfortable, and healthy air.
What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Most people believe that if they don’t smoke in their home or use harsh chemicals for cleaning that their air is clean. This is not the case at all! Would you believe it if we told you common household furnishings are one of the biggest culprits in poor air quality. These items emit harmful toxins that can cause a variety of problems. Below is a list of some of the main causes of poor indoor air quality:
- Finishers, sealers, adhesives and a wide range of fabrics contain benzene, toluene, formaldehyde as well as volatile organic compounds that are slowly emitted in gaseous form.
- Paint, flooring, furniture, rugs, clothing and other common items may be putting your family at risk.
- Poor ventilation systems that do not circulate air properly are also great contributors to poor air quality.
- Dirty ducts, poorly-designed ducts, and lack of a good filtration system are huge problems.
- Pet dander, dust, dirt and airborne allergens are constantly in the air even despite our best cleaning efforts.
The Air Quality Solution
Cleaner, healthier, and comfortable air is obtainable and maintainable with our air purification systems and services. Start breathing easier today with Friendly Plumber Heating & Airs indoor air quality solutions. We offer:
- Large Media Filters
- Electronic Air Scrubbers
- Air Sanitizers
- Steam Humidifiers
- Standard Humidifiers
- UV Lights
Stop worrying about poor indoor air quality and the effects it can have on your health today. Friendly Plumber Heating & Air has years of experience and a fair price. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee because we stand by our work and products. At Friendly Plumber Heating & Air we have created a service plan with special benefits for our customers, get your plan here!
Contact your Friendly Plumber Heating & Air professional today at 801-923-6355 to get your new air purification system with upfront pricing and options for financing.