Your air conditioner is crucial to your business, especially during the warm summer months. Keep your customers and employees happy by maintaining your air conditioning system, making any repairs necessary, or replacing it completely. In order to keep your system running efficiently, it’s crucial to have it serviced by a licensed and insured professional. Friendly Plumber Heating & Air provides commercial repair, service, and installation.
At Friendly Plumber Heating & Air we service everything from standard forced air conditioners to roof top units. Our technicians can quickly diagnose and address your air conditioning repair issues and return your business to comfort in no time.
Are your employees overheating? Do the customers appear to be leaving your business because it’s no longer a comfortable place to escape the heat? Don’t miss out on business, call a professional right away for air conditioning repairs. Friendly Plumber Heating & Air offers a variety of repair services:
- No power
- Worn out fan belt
- Refrigerant leak
- Frozen evaporator coil
- Defective fan motor
- Defective compressor
- Clogged condensate drain
Regularly servicing your air conditioning system keeps it running efficiently, lengthens lifespan, and prevents small problems from becoming business-closing issues. During your commercial air conditioning service a Friendly Plumber Heating & Air professional will:
- Inspect your systems components
- Verify for the proper refrigerant levels
- Perform a systems diagnostics check
- Find and fix duct-work leaks
- Prevention of future damage and repairs
Are you tired of making repairs to your air conditioner and paying a sky-high utility bill? Now is the time to call Friendly Plumber Heating & Air for a new air conditioning system. By replacing your old unit you will reap the benefits of lower energy bills, increased comfort, environmentally friendly perks. Below are the signs that it is time to replace your AC system:
- Age. If your system is 10 years or older you should consider replacing it.
- Frequent and expensive repairs. Consider a replacement if you’re paying what your system is worth in value to keep repairing it.
- Uncomfortable. If your AC unit is causing uneven temperatures or humidity problems you should consider a new system, particularly for health reasons.
- Noise. Systems that are breaking down tend to make noise because it cannot keep up with the cooling demands.
Friendly Plumber Heating & Air has years of experience and a fair price. Check out our great service plan with special benefits for our customers here. Contact your Friendly Plumber today at 801-923-6355 to get your new air conditioning system with upfront pricing and options for financing.