Furnace Inspection & Maintenance Services in Salt Lake
It’s that time of the year again when temperatures start getting colder. Is your furnace ready for the winter months? At Friendly Plumber Heating & Air, we will tune up your furnace and provide a thorough 19 point inspection. Here are the following things we do during furnace inspection and maintenance in Salt Lake City:
- Check and change filter
- Check for gas leaks at gas valve and line
- Inspect blower motor and wheel (extensive cleaning requires extra charge)
- Check fan motor amp draw
- Check inducer motor amp draw
- Check blower capacitor reading
- Inspect condensate tubes and traps
- Inspect burners for dirt or debris
- Reading of the H.S. ignitor
- Reading of the flame sensor
- Inspect all vending and terminations
- Inspect pilot and thermocouple if applicable
- Vacuum entire unit out including burner box and blower compartment
- Check all wiring connections
- Record temp differences (entering and leaving)
- Check all safety controls
- Check and record CO reading at the Flue and the Register
- Check thermostat operations
- Check gas pressure at gas valve for proper adjustment
There are several reasons why you should have your furnace inspected in Salt lake City.
Maintain Proper Airflow
During the tune up and furnace inspection in Salt Lake City, our heating technicians will check your furnace to ensure that it is receiving the proper airflow. Anytime there is restricted or limited airflow, there is an unnecessary strain on your furnace that can lead to increased repairs and a shortened lifespan.
Keep You & Your Family Safe
Since your furnace burns fuel to produce heat, the combustion process must be precise to maintain efficiency and safety. Even just a small problem can lead to gas leaking into your home or dangerous carbon monoxide levels. Don’t take a chance with the health and safety of you and your family.
Maintain Manufacturer’s Warranty
If you can find the paperwork you received with your furnace, check the fine print and see what it says about furnace maintenance. Most furnaces warranties are void if the heater is not regularly maintained.
Ready to get furnace maintenance in Salt Lake City? Sign up for our service plan designed with you in mind here! Call us today at (801) 410-0644!