- Plumbing Installation: Whether you’re building a new home or renovating a current home, MyFriendlyPlumber.com has the solution to all of your plumbing installation needs. Plumbing installation can include pipe and fixture replacement, or adding a brand new bathroom to an existing home. We can connect a new bathroom to a larger plumbing system or professionally install a new toilet. No job is too big or too small.
- Plumbing Repair: Slow drains, high water meter readings and loud noises coming from your pipes are telltale signs that you have a plumbing problem that needs addressed. Although these issues may seem minor, they can certainly lead to bigger plumbing repair headaches. With our 24 hour plumbing services in Salt Lake City, you can resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.
- Garbage Disposals: No one wants to be stuck with a faulty garbage disposal that constantly leaks, clogs, and fails to grind food. Our team of professionals can install a new garbage disposal in your home. We even provide on call maintenance and repair services.
- Plumbing Replacement: As a homeowner you know appliances and heating systems can break down at the drop of a hat. Whether you have a broken water heater, need pipes replaced, or you’re having issues with your toilet, we’re here to help with 24 hour plumbing services in Salt Lake City.
- Pipe Replacement: There are a number of reasons why a house may need a pipe replacement. Did you know pipes that are over 30 years old are more prone to busting and leaks? Older pipes can also lead to water discoloration. Our expert plumbers can replace your old pipes with brand new copper or plastic piping.
- Water Lines: Cracks and corrosion are two familiar signs of old age in water lines. This typically leads to unwanted leaks and water damage throughout the home. We repair water lines and provide annual maintenance along with repairs.
- Plumbing Maintenance: It’s important to schedule regular plumbing maintenance visits. A home that isn’t properly maintained can have plumbing nightmares such as corrosion, pipe build-up, leaks, breaks and more. Our team provides thorough checks for routine and complex problems in your plumbing system.
- Bathroom Plumbing: If you want your bathroom plumbing to be properly configured, give us a call. We do everything from installing new bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. We even provide annual inspections and emergency bathroom plumbing services.
- Leak Detection: Elusive and destructive, water leaks can cost a fortune. Our state-of-the-art technology is the most advanced and non-invasive form of locating hidden water and sewer leaks. With our leak detection, you can have peace of mind that you will save time and money while incurring minimal property disruption.
- Kitchen Plumbing: There’s a number of kitchen plumbing projects that we can do. These include: garbage disposals, drain lines, installing a new kitchen sink, putting in under the sink filters, setting up ice-makers and dishwashers, and more!
Need any of these plumbing services? Whether you need Salt Lake City 24 hour plumbing or a regularly scheduled job, sign up online or give us a call at (801) 410-0644 and set up a time for us to come out and get the job done right.
Does Your Sewer Need Drain Cleaning & Unclogging in Salt Lake City? If your pipes are slow to drain, you should have them checked before they turn into a larger problem. Should they become completely clogged, it’s likely that they will cause a messy and smelly backup, and the pipe itself could be damaged. Friendly Plumbing… View Article
Hydro Jetting What it is Hydro Jetting? If you have a clogged drain or sewer line, hydro jetting can clear the clogged area to make it free of grime build-up and tree root debris. Hydro jetting is known as one of the most effective ways to clean out pipe blockages. This is done by utilizing… View Article
New Fixtures and Appliances When on the hunt to purchase a new bathtub or dishwasher, one usually first thinks of style and convenience. It’s not until the appliance or fixture has been purchased that the need for installation of the product comes to mind. However, we humbly argue that plumbing or toilet installation for your… View Article
Plumbing Repair You may not know it but most of the warning signs that your plumbing system needs to be repaired are right in front of you. Everything from leaky faucets, running toilets, slow drains and even an increase in your water bill. Those are the ones that you can see! There are other signs… View Article
Kitchen Plumbing The pipes and fixtures in your kitchen can undergo an enormous amount of wear and tear. This often leads to plumbing issues in the kitchen that requires immediate attention from one of our plumbers. One such issue that we commonly see at our Salt Lake City kitchen plumbing company is leaking fixtures. A… View Article
Garbage Disposals What does a garbage disposal do? From time to time you have most likely dumped food scraps down your kitchen sink. A garbage disposal grinds those scraps with a flip of a switch. Garbage disposals connect to the sink and the main drainage line. In the middle of the disposal sits a set… View Article
Plumbing Replacement As a homeowner you use your plumbing system every day. It is one of the most important systems in your home. With age and use you will be faced with making changes to items within your home. You aren’t always aware how vital a plumbing component is until it needs replaced. It is… View Article
Pipe Replacement Do you know how old the pipes in your home are? Have you considered pipe replacement for your Salt Lake City home? Many of us haven’t considered pipe replacement until we have faced a problem in the home. By then it’s too late. Your home is flooded because of an old pipe has corroded… View Article
Water Lines How you can avoid water leaks? A water line break can be a very serious problem that results in severe damage to your home. Even a small leak, left undetected can become a breeding ground for mold and damage the home’s structure. Regular maintenance by a licensed plumbing specialist can help deter such… View Article
Plumbing Maintenance To make sure the plumbing units in your home are functioning properly, you should have your plumbing maintained once a year by calling a Salt Lake City plumbing contractor. The fluctuation of temperatures and everyday use can take its toll on a plumbing system. Even small plumbing issues can lead to significant damage. Events… View Article